Tuesday 25 September 2018

What I would do if I could Time Travel

If you had the chance to Time Travel, but you could only make two trips, where would you go and what would you do? Well If I had the chance to Time travel with a friend. First of all I would go back in time when I sat my first test, because I would know all the answers so that when I am older I will be very smart and get academics. I would do this because when I go to college I won’t be behind in class.

And the second trip would be to when the Time machine was invented so that I can Time travel multiple times, and if I wanted to go back to the present. I would like to time travel, but if I do something wrong in the past it could affect my future. If you had the choice to use a time machine, where would you go and what would you do?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you'd want to re-sit your first test.
    I think I'd prefer to travel back to the olden days, to experience life travelling across the Pacific Ocean, discovering new lands and more!
    But then I'd definitely want to come back to the present for an instant hot shower and all the mod cons!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.