Wednesday 11 October 2017

Noah's Laser Tag Experience

                               Image result for Laser tag logo paradice ice       Image result for laser tag guns

Hello Readers, how is it going? Are you having fun in the school holidays, well I will be writing          to you about my experience about LASER TAG! Laser tag is a game played with friends and family; you have suits and guns, the guns shoot laser beams out from the front of the gun and the vests that you wear have sensitive targets on the front and back of your vest, and also shoulder targets aswell (You will see the gun and vest on the top right hand corner)

You would have probably guessed by now that I went to laser tag with my Family, and that it was awesome and had so much fun. So back to the story, As my mother drove out of the Pakuranga Plaza carpark, I was so excited that I didn’t stop talking the whole ride to our destination. We finally got there, told the lady at the desk that we were going to be playing Laser tag/Laser strike for an hour, after that we were told to follow an instructor where he told us to wait and watch the screen telling us boundaries things that we are allowed and not allowed to do.

Then the doors opened and we were told to put on vests it didn’t matter which colour you had it would change unless you asked for it to be changed, the man played this voice recording of this lady saying “Game will Start...NOW!” As soon as I heard that message the music started playing and I ran to a corner to sneak attack someone.(By the way we had four rounds but I’m going to skip 3 of them) the game went on as we shot each other, points got higher, people came and left and the place got so hot and Smelly (Like B.O Smelly) on the very last game this new family came in and had lots of kids that would stay in one big group, so it was a easy target. So there you have it hopefully you can go to Laser Tag because trust me with heaps of friends and family it is Magnificent!

If you do not know where to go then look on Google Maps or here:

Paradise Ice

Screenshot 2017-10-11 at 5.50.22 PM.png

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't played at this Paradise Ice location, but I wish to. How large is their laser tag arena? Just curious about their laser tag guns that are used for running laser tag games. Is it Laserwar or may be ASHQ laser tag gear? Is this arena futuristic or not? Justn need answers, lol ))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.