Tuesday 16 June 2015

My Adventure at the Farm

Kia ora, Konichiwa,Talofa, kia orana and greetings to you all, by the way if you do not know me I am Noah. I go to Point England school, Every Year My Mum and Dad Help organise a camp for our youth to go to, it's HM Rage it's in Matamata. What do you think HM Rage means? Well I do, it means Her Majesties's Rage. I do not know why they called that but they do,While they are there me and my brothers Jordan the 2nd oldest and Toby the youngest, my oldest brother goes to Rage. We go to our friends parents Farm I love it there. it's so much fun, but it would be so awesome to go to rage. The reason why we don't go to HM Rage is that were to young. You have to be year nine or up to go.


When we go to the farm, Every morning I wake up at 6:30 and get ready to shift the Friesian cows and jersey cows. So we would get our Thermals on and warm track pants then I grab my warm snowboarding jacket and a beanie, when we go out side we put on our gumboots. Mr Wallace our caretaker drives his quad bike and attaches a trailer to the back. Then he would start the engine, the engine Roared like as if it was a lion ready to pounce on it's prey. then the clock struck 7:00am we hopped on the back and we were off.


We were on the stinky fields and it looked like it was made out of poo. A lot of cows made a noise like this "Moo" there were a Electric fences and wood fences, we drove up to the hills and saw the oldest cows we drove in and went down the field. It was so scary because they were so close to us that I felt like screaming, we shifted them and one was left behind the fence. We asked Mr Wallace to chase it away, when we were running to chase the cow It jumped over the fence and started to run.


                                                          
                                                                                                                
                If you want to know more about HM Rage then look on this link
                                                     HM Rage.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.