Tuesday 14 February 2017

Noah's Visual Mihi

 
Kia ora my name is Noah and this is my Visual Mihi. As you can see here I have a Picture of me and the things I like. If you look to the top left corner there is a cross with the word Jesus, then on the top right you will see a suitcase, a passport, and a plane, it obviously means I like to travel. After that at the bottom left you will see the St Pierre's Sushi Logo I LOVE SUSHI!, and lastly at the bottom right you will see a Movie Camera playing a movie, My family loves watching movies. So there you have it, My Visual Mihi (Created on Hyperstudio).

2 comments:

  1. It IS in fact, a true reflection of you! Looks awesome son.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Noah I just whant to say that you have blown my mind your visual mihi looks so amazing but the best drawing is you because it looks just like you in real life By your friend Lehi happy face

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.