Friday 30 January 2015

Noah in the SHARK CAGE PART 1


                            part 1


One day my family went to kelly tarltons to go in the cage to see the sharks. kelly tarltons is an under- ground aquarium where people see amazing  sea creatures. so lets get back to the main reason.
I was shivering with fear as I thought of getting into the cage seeing huge sharks come by, but then I stopped . because Allen our instructor, calmed me down because I knew he was going to look after us. We slipped on our wetsuits and water shoes then we got our snorkels, after that we hopped in to the cage. allen gave my family each a gopro, and thats the end of part 1 to be continued da rah da rah.

                            
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.